Two divers missing Whitsunday Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazing how first hand knowledge changes the story. Thanks Almity!

well dont forget its a good friend posting but i have more faith in dscottflanders post than the media... especially the british media

Makes you wonder where they get all that from...there was accounts posted from other people on the boats that said they had those "things"...They actually attributed the "shark shield" info to a specific lady in one article...That's some pretty bad journalism.

It is hard for me to believe that two reasonably successful people, long time and experienced divers made a plan to risk their lives in a scheme where their success depended too many unknown factors.

...and here we go again. A new sub topic. Wahoooooooooooo

Yep, Facts - A new twist to the story - :wink:

Makes you wonder where they get all that from...there was accounts posted from other people on the boats that said they had those "things"...They actually attributed the "shark shield" info to a specific lady in one article...That's some pretty bad journalism.

I haven't read the account that almighty linked to because I'm still trying to get registered.

However, we sure are quick to believe everything we read and jump to huge conclusions, aren't we? We need to keep in mind that the media and forums may not always provide the best information.

I have to say that if I was approached after something like that and someone wanted to buy my story, I would sell it also. I would not, however, shop my story. But, if money fell into my lap, I'd probably keep it.

I emailed the OP in the other forum asking if I can quote him or if he would post his info here.

Would you mind quoting him here, or do we have to register to be in the know...?:confused:

:shocked: maybe you have to be an aussie!!!

thanks Casa... if you dont get a response shortly i will copy and paste it here...just heading out the door to the office

Back
Top Bottom