Two divers missing Whitsunday Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, guys, can't we get these two divers to come here on the Board and give us their own version? I've seen quite a few posts suggesting that people here know them and even some suggesting that they have already posted here....

Paragraph three under "Distribution and Habitat" is what prompted my original comments.
Well, that reads: "...most species prefer shallow waters not far from land.... Others, such as Pelamis platurus, are pelagic..."

Hey, guys, can't we get these two divers to come here on the Board and give us their own version? I've seen quite a few posts suggesting that people here know them and even some suggesting that they have already posted here....

Somehow, they may be reluctant to give us their story UNLESS or course, Scubaboard is able to outbid the Daily Mirror

Somehow, they may be reluctant to give us their story UNLESS or course, Scubaboard is able to outbid the Daily Mirror
OK, I've got a dollar fifty and some loose change over there in a bucket. Start pssing the cap....:D

We already know their story and what would be in it for them?? Seems to me, you need some $$$ to get it anyway.

Ninja Edit...He he...I had typed this and not hit reply before I went to a meeting...guess everyone had the same idea :wink:

IMHO, any one of the points raised in the news and threads would not raise any alarms for me - BUT having all of these points in one case - seems very curious to me !!!

I've seen it mentioned several times that the couple had inflated their orange surface marker buoy as they surfaced on previous dives. I'm curious if they'd worn the thick suits on all the previous dives also. In other words was the "extra" suiting their norm or an exception for that dive?

:popcorn:

i suspect they will only appear if we pay cash for comment....

in the meantime on my local forum.... http://www.diveoz.com.au/discussion_forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=18445&whichpage=7

check out the post from dscottflanders, 4th last from the bottom i think

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom