Twin Lake diving on the 4th.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee:
Well TPH....looks like the Southern Swampers have abandoned the lake once again! So many we never hear from anymore...is it just us? :D

Dee, I don't know how many you have lost, but you did add at least one. :):):)

your absolutly right Dee..I just can`t figure it out either.I know it can`t be my underarm deoderant;the perch just love me....and your new clothing style is definatly to dive for...moving on...the lake ,believe it or not didn`t get as much rain as we thought..i looked at it thursday and could see around 20 ft or better ...it realy was nice to visit and wach the sun go down.Mike told me that most of the rain went around but the little lake got the run off and well the ol` culverts did the trick of keeping the level up.I`m heading out early this morn. and plan to spend the weekend there but i`m not off monday as far as i know...see ya sunday for sure.DWwest ...i`ll be doing air fills...look me up.

Dont know where everyone went. I guess some people get bored by lake diving. Went to Mansfield Dam last weekend. That was a fun new place to go. If anyone is going to be out Monday I can come out then. Headed to Matagorda Island to camp today and tommorow.

T.P.H.:
the lake ,believe it or not didn`t get as much rain as we thought..i looked at it thursday and could see around 20 ft or better ...it realy was nice to visit and wach the sun go down.Mike told me that most of the rain went around but the little lake got the run off and well the ol` culverts did the trick of keeping the level up.

That's great to hear! Maybe I'll take my camera after all. Are you gonna be busy pumping air tomorrow or can you veg out and dive with us?

I made it this morning for the equipt check out. I dove with T.P.H. He gave me a a great wet tour of the lake. It's really a great place to go for a tune up or to just chill. Just to show what a small world it is, T.P.H. and I went to high school together. Of course I'm not going to say how long ago we graduated...lol. I'll be back on my next days off.

We're still alive and well! I've been working my butt off, but we're headed to Coz in the morning for stress relief. We miss you guys and hopefully I'll be back in Houston next year. For now, maybe things will slow down a bit at the end of summer and we can invite ya'll up for a exploration trip to Toledo Bend!

tony and Brenda

I doubt you'll see this in time but.....have a great trip!

The lake was in good shape yesterday with no classes in...viz was 15+ in most areas except in the n. corner and around the swimmers.Temp was great to 30-35 ft.Had an exellent dive with DWWEST on the short coarse.Come to find out that David was an old class mate many moons ago.Had a good time David,lets do it again soon!I`ll try and be out later today...good diving ...

I should complete my OWC on Aug 1 and thanks to this thread, I went an checked out Twin Lakes today and it looked great. There were 3 divers there that I talked to for a few minutes. (If you are on this board thanks for taking the time to talk to me.) Anyway once I have my C-card I would like to plan on going on fridays. Is there anyone usually there that wouldn't mind to much buddying with a newby?

Back
Top Bottom