Twin Lake diving on the 4th.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jstuart1....feel free to join Beast and I anytime. We like newbies...ask anyone! :D We usually go on Sundays around noon. PM me anytime and we'll make plans to get together.

Mark, we might be there tomorrow. It was so nice there today...there was hardly anyone there! We're seriously considering going tomorrow...probably will.

Dee:
jstuart1....feel free to join Beast and I anytime. We like newbies...ask anyone! :D We usually go on Sundays around noon. PM me anytime and we'll make plans to get together.

Look forward to seeing ya there.

Judy

Hey TPH and DEE,

I'm still around just havn't been able to get out much this month. Between the weather, Death in the family and now a head cold/sinus problem. I also have tanks in the shop for vis and what not. I'm hopeing to get in the water this coming weekend and thinking of a trip to Austin the following. I got a new tank I'm ready to try out.

Geek....sorry to hear that. BTDT. Beast is working Sat. but we plan to be at the lake Sun. Of course, I can always be talked into a Sat. trip to the lake while poor old Beast works!

Dee,

Thxs, My wife's sister passed on, she was 39. I've got a lot of homework and have a paper due by Sat so Sunday looks better for me.

I'm hoping to have my new tank back by the 14th. I may make a trip out to Austin so I can make a deeper dive. I bought a PST E8 130 tank, it's going to be a Nitrox Tank since it should hold enough to dive past Air NDL's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom