Twin Lake diving on the 4th.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
Just curious i f any of the south bunch is going to get wet over the weekend and when.:rock_band

T.P.H.:
Just curious i f any of the south bunch is going to get wet over the weekend and when.:rock_band
I'm going to be heading there on Saturday. Need to do an equipt checkout before heading to Cozumel.

Depends on the weather! Beast has Monday off but we just haven't decided which or how many days we'll be there. I'll buzz ya and let ya know!

The weather forecast is clear but Beast probably has to work on Sat. so look for us Sun. morning.

Monday is going to work best for me. After 8 straight weekends of diving or diving related activities we are going camping this weekend. Back Sunday

Skyjunky:
Anyone know what the vis is like right now?

Haven't been in a couple of weeks but with the rain we've had the last 2 weeks it'll be bad. Probably in the 3-6ft range.

Who cares...it's wet!

Well TPH....looks like the Southern Swampers have abandoned the lake once again! So many we never hear from anymore...is it just us? :D

Back
Top Bottom