Tusa X-pert Split Fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mgarcia26

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looking at buying a pair of Tusa X-pert Split Fins online, they'll be my first pair of fins. Any complaints? duribility? Any feedback yould be great!

I'll be diving by monterey, with booties if it helps any.

Thanks!

I've got them and I love them. They are very durable and comfortable to swim in. I also have a pair of Mares Volo Powers. Love how they perform, hate the fact that they've fallen apart after less than 10 dives.

My only complaint about them is that they're not very good for surface swimming if you're face down, you really have to do surface swims on your back. They're very solid fins for your first choice and I don't think you'll be sorry if you decide to go with them. Again, it's a matter of personal preference and that's just my experience.

Awsome! i've heard a lot of bad things about Molos though, youre not the first.

I've got them and LOVE 'em, I've had a lot of knee surgery and they allow for strong propulsion with less knee strain. Hope you like yours as well. :thumb:

I have them and I sell them. They are a great set of fins.

Brent

Mgarcia26:
Looking at buying a pair of Tusa X-pert Split Fins online, they'll be my first pair of fins. Any complaints? duribility? Any feedback yould be great!

I'll be diving by monterey, with booties if it helps any.

Thanks!

My wife has had a pair for several years now and loves them. She added a pair of stainless steel spring straps and she's not about to trade. She has made several hundred dives in salt water, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Mexico, Florida, with them and other than a few scuffs they look perfect.

They're slightly narrower and longer than the Scuba Pro Twin Jets that I use and they don't slap together when you're doing a flutter kick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom