TUSA Platina Plus fins for women

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glad to hear they're nice, art.chick. I didn't buy the Platina Plus in the end because they simply do not have my size in any colour! And this is TUSA Asia, mind you. Their reason was, Asian women have small feet so they didn't feel the need to stock big sizes :rolleyes: what am I, chopped liver?? I guess Asian women with big feet like me just don't belong here.

Well I still have my original pair of TUSA Liberator in white (I love them! Good basic pair of fins). Recently I've bought Mares Plana Avanti Quattro and they're better underwater (better propulsion power) although they're not as pretty as my white fins :)

Glad to hear you found something that gives good function. I do not blame anyone for wanting to look nifty underwater. We pay plenty for this stuff. Lots of the gear is very popular & I think I should come in a variety of colors so we can tell our stuff apart. I love the "pumpkin" image. There is a real function to having visibility in different diving environments.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom