Tusa IQ700 - Dive Rite Nitek Duo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Battery? If not the battery probably not much you can do but send it in for warranty repair, as with any computer. You could try removing and reinstalling the battery, in case the system does any kind of reboot. I fixed an old computer that way once. The NVRAM was corrupt and pulling the battery cleared its head.

The Tusa is exactly the same computer. I have seen all kinds of gauges and computers fail. The worst ones have quick releases at the computer end...The best ones ? Hmmm every now and again you get a lemon but for the most part I'd say you'll be safe with either the tusa or the dive rite...I own the wrist watch version nitek plus and use it a lot...no problems,....so far...Anyway if you have a problem with any gauge you should be able to send it directly to the manufacturer...Providing you registered it with the manufacturer when you bought it. Dive rite and tusa are both reputible they would back it if anything were to go weird....I always carry a back up gauge/computer in my gear bag for the day when this happens to me..(not yet).abort, assess...s.i.t. and use the back up in gauge mode off tables or stay shallow for the rest of the day to prevent problems...However some will tell you you are done for the day if a computer craps out on you. Your choice. Your risk.

Back
Top Bottom