TSDT Summer Fling

What Location and Dates for the Summer Fling.

• Clear Springs Scuba Park Terrell, Texas

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Lake Broken Bow Oklahoma

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Lake Murray Oklahoma

• Some other body of water...Cozumel?

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Date: May 17-18

• Date: June 7-8 (World Ocean Day)

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Date: July 4-5-6

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Some other date?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about June 21, then? I'm free all that weekend.

As much as I can tell the 21st is good for us.

June 7/8 remains good for us. Leaving for Israel June 18. Its actually for a wedding but we are doing a tour also. Was there 30 years ago. Looking forward to returning.

Not too worried about terrorists. The leading cause of deaths there is traffic accidents. Aggressive drivers.

Wish I could hit the Red Sea but time doesnt permit.

bump da bump bump

bump da bump bump buuuuump

Okay, looks like the location is a given.

Anyone want to adjust the dates so most people that want to participate can attend?

Anyone want to adjust the dates so most people that want to participate can attend?

With 70% selecting June 7/8 it looks to me like the date is even more of a given than the location. I'd just as soon wrap up the poll and say the event will be at CSSP on June 7th and 8th.

bump da bump bump

bump da bump bump buuuuump

Adjust the dates in what way? Like k-valve said, it looks pretty cut and dried.

With 70% selecting June 7/8 it looks to me like the date is even more of a given than the location. I'd just as soon wrap up the poll and say the event will be at CSSP on June 7th and 8th.

If it's June I could possibly make the road trip.

Was just wondering if the date may be moved so some of the regulars could attend; looks like Firefyter is going to be in Coz. June 2 through June 8.

How about June 21, then? I'm free all that weekend.

As much as I can tell the 21st is good for us.

Looks like June 21-22 may work better…what y’all think?

Guess the polls closed again on me... :11: I would have voted summer, '08, Texas Tour, TSDT style.....

I should have the churchwork done by the end of May, and Bren needs a weekend outing away from grandkids :D

~tony

Poll closed? Tony, I didn’t put a closing date on it…or so I thought. :D

Ken, can you check on this?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom