TSDT Summer Fling

What Location and Dates for the Summer Fling.

• Clear Springs Scuba Park Terrell, Texas

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Lake Broken Bow Oklahoma

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Lake Murray Oklahoma

• Some other body of water...Cozumel?

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Date: May 17-18

• Date: June 7-8 (World Ocean Day)

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Date: July 4-5-6

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Some other date?

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heck, the hot showers alone make it worth $20 to me to overnight there. :D

I agree there. I have never been much of a camper until I got my cert last year. Now I love it and the showers do make a difference for me. But, I can rough it when I need to. I don't mind the $20 + $5 for camping, it's part of the experience. Now a place like Blue Lagoon...I like it there but they have very little there and still charge $20.

With 28 people voting, Clear Springs on June 7-8 is taking the poll by a really large margin.

Doea anyone else want to voice an opinion?

TwoBit

I voted for CSSP on June 7-8. I'm looking forward to meeting some folks and becoming an official "Swamper." (Well, as official Swamper as you can get with your inauguration dive at CSSP!) :)

June 7 is out for me, but I might be able to swing June 8 at CSSP.

Oh come on Ken...it was our conversation at Joe's that started this. You HAVE to be there! :D

Oh come on Ken...it was our conversation at Joe's that started this. You HAVE to be there! :D

Are you going to take my place at the Dallas Desperados game that night? If you are, then I can do both days....LOL

You do get to sit with Coach Joe (Avezzano). :D

I double checked my calendar and I CAN do the June 7/8 weekend. Just depends on Beasts work schedule now, it sucks not knowing until the last minute if you can keep your plans. :shakehead: We haven't been to Mammoth yet, either. And it's been a couple years since we went to Travis so basically we'll go along with the crowd. 'Course Mammoth is closer to us so if I had to re-vote that would be my first choice, but it really doesn't matter.

We would drive to Mammoth. I honestly can be happy anywhere for this gig... we've never been to Travis, either. Have Prowler, will Travel. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom