TSDT Flower Gardens EDG Trip (August 2002)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ref: Tanks...

Capt. Harold's explanation is perfectly reasonable. Especially if you were to bring that Naval Shell of a steel 53cf you have :eek:gle:

Did he put a size limit on ponies?

PS. Thanks for the good work you're doing on this!

Originally posted by Tom Vyles
I'm in.

Dee, can I Pay Pal ya the first $35.50 and mail the rest?

Tom

Sure thing....I'll take it anyway I can get it! :p I'll PM you with my PayPal and mailing addy.

Mike....he just said small ponies. Up to 40cf is OK according to the SSII website.

Originally posted by mking1
Yes, I have been wanting to try out the Sea Searcher for some time now. Where do I send the 50 bucks?

Miles King

Miles, I don't see a -msg- button under you post to send you a private message.

You can send your deposit to me. Send me an email to: my regular email and I'll send you my address. I also take PayPal if that's easier for you.

Dee,

The earlier in August, the better for me but it is a Texas Swamp Divers trip. If this Kansas bunny can hop on board then that is great. If not then I will plan for next year. When you do have exact dates let me know and I Paypal you my deposit if I can make it. Thanks for coordinating this trip!

:bunny: KC_Scubabunny :bunny:

Dee,

Count me in. I had a great time when I went last Aug and since there is a smaller number of divers than the Rin boats should be even better. Has any one check out Rodales rag on how they rated FG this year. It was rated like 4th or better in just about all areas for NA.

Geek

Capt. Harold is already holding dates in August for us and I'll get with him soon to firm up the dates.

I'll start a new thread for this years trip.

Hey Dee, you don't know me because I rarely post.
Tropigal is my mate and usual dive buddy. I taught Bill Walton how to dive---Well from that we will see if he is still reading the board.

I have been in the Dallas area for five years and have not made the effort to make the Gardens.

The 70 in Mako, that's when I was certified NAUI. Currently Advance, Rescue, NITROX and close to completion for NAUI and PADI Divemaster. Need to get off my butt on that one.

We do three salt water trips annually and spend most Summer weekends at CSSP helping with classes.

Your mid Aug dates work best. At the end of July we will be at Coco View--I believe that is one of your favorites. The last week in Aug I will be diving the wreaks off the NC coast. So it is all in the date you select.

If I do the Gardens I would prefer to go with some folks that know what they are doing. Bill spoke highly of your group last year. The Gardens are not a destination for the shop I dive out of so the regular group of divers I hang with are not interested.

Wish you could join us Northerners (Texas) for dinner Jan 17.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom