TSDT does Memorial Weekend 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by scubatexastony
has anyone heard from the Grand Lizzard, ID?

I have been busier than that one-legged man in an a** kickin contest.

I have been trying to get away, but luck is not with me this time.

My counter part on this project will be outta town on Memorial Day and I will be stuck with running both projects.

Sorry I won't be able to attend, but I will be there in spirit. And who knows, maybe some of you could come up here to "Wet & Wonderful Denver" (not)

But I won't be alone in my misery!

ID

I'll manage to pull it off and make a go of it!

Thanx for the concern.

ID...when are you gonna come home? You're wearing yourself out up there in never-never land.

I've spied some new life form in a cheery orange color that needs your expertise in Scum Identification!

Hang in and come home soon!

I will be home as sooooon as possible. And yes I am getting worn out.

But I am expecting a "care package" around Memorial Day!

I think you and I have run across that one before, would it be

"Cherricus scumus" or from that same genre?

ID

Originally posted by Iguana Don
I will be home as sooooon as possible. And yes I am getting worn out.

But I am expecting a "care package" around Memorial Day!

I think you and I have run across that one before, would it be

"Cherricus scumus" or from that same genre?

ID

I don't think so. With the bovine residents with access to this particular diving oasis, I'm leaning more toward Longhornious Cherriium turdicus but it doesn't foam quite right. We may have a new strain but I need your scummy expertise to be sure.

Howdy,
Just wanted let ya'll know of our intentions for the get-together Memorial Day weekend. Sheila and I are hoping to make it, but we can't say whether we'll definitely be there yet. We return from Grand Cayman the weekend before and we may be suffering from "Cayman Island syndrome" as scubatexastony would say.:wink:
If we do make it, we couldn't get to the lake before Saturday afternoon at the earliest. Also we would like to camp, so if you could save us a spot for our tent, I would be most thankful..
Later, K&S

Originally posted by Iguana Don
"Longhornious"

This is an interesting word!

Hey...I just write 'em, I don't read 'em! Besides, Latin is a strange sounding language...I bet it's in there somewhere. :eek:ut:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom