TSDT does Memorial Weekend 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by Dee
Beast will have his doubles and I'm sure he'll be more than happy to buddy with ya. I'll be getting used to my new BP setup and maybe doubles for the first time myself!
Cool! Then I'll make sure the shop has them reserved for me. And then when I get there, Beast and I can work up a plan and he can double check my dive planning.

And hopefully my drysuit will be back in time for this outting (only snag with working with a Canadian company (Whites) is that you have to bother with the customs agencies both directions).

I got these e-mails from Bren when I got back in to Houston, looks like we're in for some Grande munchin' .....

"I was in the middle of writing this to you & I got knocked off for some reason.......so I will try again.......
I was reading the messages about Memorial Day on the board, especially about food. I would be willing to cook a brisket on Wednesday night/Thursday, if you so desire, complete with homemade bar b que sauce. I would go ahead & slice it so that it could be warmed up wrapped up in foil. That would work very well on Saturday for sandwiches. Then some could bring hamburger buns/bread. I was also kicking around the idea of cooking a big pot of pinto beans if anyone would be up to that and not afraid of blowing themselves out of the water. Anyway, kick that idea around & suggest it to the organizers if you wish. Tell Dee I will also help with "kitchen duty" and tell Tom I will help with "baby duty" as long as his daughter is okay with strangers and won't cry the whole time daddy is out of sight. Let me know what you think about all of it."

Me thinks is a Great idea.......

tony

Thanks Bren!!:)

Michelle and I will both be there. We will get in Saturday Afternoon.

Deirdre is really good with strangers. Almost too good sometimes.
Mike is one of her favorite people, but he gets blamed for the monster outside her window alot.

Thanks again,

Tom

Wow...what a Sweetie! Thanks Brenda!!!! :thumb: See folks, you don't have to get wet to be a bonafide member of the Texas Swamp Diving Team...support staff is VERY important :wink:

Originally posted by scubatexastony
Just to get a good idea for the number of campers, and the thought of maybe getting campsite #3 added to our reservation if it's still available and needed....

campsite #2 info says 40 max, and that's a lot of tents, even at 2 per, so......where we gonna build the camp fire? LOL

Let's put together a list of campers...PM me if I need to add you or take you off the list.

tony

Texas Mike
Dee and Beast (and the Kitchen)
David (of Austin)
TrueTexan & ?
Coldwater and family (RV style)
Tom (and Diedre) maybe; MOM,can Tom come out and play?
Fishkiller & ?
Texass (Des and ?)
Artsprite (and other half....hehehehe)
lplace (Logan)
lovetodive2
scubatexastony & Brenda
Ronbo & Jolynn (RV style)
Fetch (Jeff)
no word as of yet from:
Zagnuts Johnny and Kathleen

Add Bill Brown and Wendy Weinberger. They are friends of ours we dive with locally who are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Originally posted by Tom Vyles
Mike is one of her favorite people, but he gets blamed for the monster outside her window alot.
LMAO!

Blamed by who??!!? *Certainly* not Lil' Dre! :tease:

Originally posted by Dee
Add Bill Brown and Wendy Weinberger. They are friends of ours we dive with locally who are looking forward to meeting everyone.
Has anyone heard from DeadEye or our other West Texas contingent?

I'm not sure if His Scaliness actually knows we're planning this. Shall we send him an invite?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom