trying to decide on these five options for a dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have an elite and elite t3. i used them till i got my shearwater and never went back to it again. Ignoring the tech aspects of it , I like it because of the ease of navigating the menu's. left button scroll and right select. Thats it you dont have a 6 level menu system and I can aactually use the computer for more than the default screen. The t3 need the manual to change gasses. the shearwater is left button over and over again till you get to "select gass" right button and it gives the list of gasses you put in the computer. left button to scroll down and right button to select. I have played with lots of puters and my shearwater is the easiest to operate. get your self a petrel 1 or 2 if you want the compass and you will never look back. So i guess in short pick your next computer for ease of use.

they're on the slow boat, should be here in a few weeks from the last update I had. Be patient. They are coming, I've seen them, quite a bit of activity on their facebook page as well showing the product testing phase. I agree the RGBM is unfortunate, but a tech computer is in the development phase now. This was the fast track to get a cheap recreational computer out

they're on the slow boat, should be here in a few weeks from the last update I had. Be patient. They are coming, I've seen them, quite a bit of activity on their facebook page as well showing the product testing phase. I agree the RGBM is unfortunate, but a tech computer is in the development phase now. This was the fast track to get a cheap recreational computer out
If I knew Deep 6 was in DRT HK show last weekend I would had gone and had a look/chat. What a pity!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom