Sold! Aeris A300 CS OLED Dive Computer

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FyshEye

Contributor
Reaction score
No matter where I am... I will always be there...
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Selling an Aeris A300 CS OLED air integrated homeless dive computer. I originally spent $1,300.00 USD new in May 2014. I will sell it for $799.00 OBO.

Dive computer is in excellten condition. I purchased new in May 2014. I used it in Belize on a 10 day dive vacation. The computer itself worked flawless. However, the Bluetooth function didn’t.

A few mioth went back and for fourth with Aeris/Oceanic until their software engineers fixed the issue. Instead of doing an software firmware upgrade Aeris had me send in my dive computer and they replaced it with a completely new unit.

In 2015 I went back to Belize for a short trip and I only put 7 dives on the new computer.

I don’t really need to sell the computer, but I have three and the moment, and I am will ing to part with this computer.

Included is:

Aeris A300 CS Dive Computer (upgraded edition)
USB Cable
Connector from USB to Dive Comp.
Transmitter
Wrist extension for bulky wetsuits
Waterproof Case
Three Sets of Batteries

The future of personal dive computers powered by OLED color display and Bluetooth technology has arrived. Cutting edge technology coupled with powerful features could not be any easier to experience. A hoseless, air-integrated computer with patented air time remaining algorithm. High contrast OLED color screen, 3-axis digital compass, Bluetooth ready, up to 4 nitrox mixes, user replaceable battery, and an intuitive push button menu system.

Detailed Product Info
• Ultra-bright high contrast full color OLED Display with intuitive color identification of critical dive data
• Bluetooth ready for wireless transfer of dive profiles and dive computer settings. Compatible with PC, Mac and iOS applications
• Advanced features for today's technically-savvy diver, yet comes out-of-the-box-simple for new or less frequent divers