TRUE TEXAN dies in car accident

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never met the man and never chatted directly with him. Read some of his posts with interest. One of the good ones.

He was one of us and it's tragic that he had to go that way. Sandy, my condolences to you and yours.

Hello Sandy,
My heart and my prayers go out to you and your family. :tree: Bob
:tribute:
TRUETEXAN

Sandy,
You are in my thoughts and prayers, as are all those affected by this tragic loss.

TRUE TEXAN,
Thank you for the time you spent with us. May your journey to Creator be swift.

Sandy,
The prayers of my wife, daughter, son and I are with you and yours in the this time of loss. I know that he will be missed here on the Scubaboard, but that doesn't even compare with your loss. Our thoughts ands prayer are truly with you.

kd4rfa
Philip, Michelle, Amy and Joshua Alexander

My prayers go to Sandy and Dalton's friends and family.

Dalton, you will be missed,

Jeff

Sandy

My condolences to you and your family on your tragic loss. Like many on this board, I never had the chance to shake hands with your sweetie (it's a long hike from Chicago) but he was an active and valued member of our little community here and he will be missed by many.

You'll be in the prayers of many.

Steven

My heart dropped to hear such sad and tragic news. I felt as if I knew him and I was so looking forward to meeting him at Lake
Travis. I am sorry for this great loss and my prayers go out to Sandy and her family. I feel like everyone on the board is family and we have lost a great member. He was always so helpful and friendly.

Sandy.My prayers go out to you and your family.May God provide the strength and wisdom that are necessary at times like this.

Steve....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom