True Floridians Know...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's funny that the only way to get that boy to sport any FSU regalia was to photoshop it on him! What was that cheer?

FSU! Where the women are women and the men are too! :D

:11doh:You know that kid love FSU....come on:D

BTW, I am friends with Bobby. My late Father in Law was his coach in college. My son has sat on his lap and actually said "Go Gators!" while Bobby laughed. He's a great guy!

I have meet Bobby once, he is a great person. I can't wait until college football season starts!:14:

A Florida person represents distance as time. Ask how far it is from Altamonte Springs to Miami and you'll hear "about four hours". Orlando to Gainesville is "about two hours". Distance in miles is never mentioned.

From the East side of Orlamdo to downtown. 20 minutes to 1 hr depending on the time of day. Longwood to Orlando, 15 minutes to 1 hr depending on the time of day. Lake Mary to Orlando, 20 minutes to 1 hr depending on the time of day. OIA to downtown Orlando, 20 minutes to 1 hr depending on the time of day. Disney to downtown Orlando, 30 minutes to 1 hr + depending on the time of day.

Man I love Central Florida!!

Go GATORS

:rofl3: You also know you are a true Floridian when you hit the Keys and there is an accident on one of the bridges and you are not like the tourists that grab there camera's you and your kids grab your mask, snorkle or fins out of the back of your car and hit the water for the next 3 hours while they clear the bridge. Or like some yesterday evening they grabbed there poles fishing line whatever they could find to go fishing.
Done that on more than a couple of occasions.

A true Floridian can pronounce Boca Raton. Well a South Floridian can anyway.:)

and conch

I can't wait until college football season starts!:14:

Why?? The Criminoles aren't even in the preseason top 25. :confused:
Of course, I guess you can *hope* things would improve for them after last season's 7-6 performance and their second consecutive year finishing out of the top 25.

BTW, any real Floridian knows this thread ought to be in the humor section of the Surface Interval since there's no diving content whatsoever. :shakehead::no:popcorn:

Why?? The Criminoles aren't even in the preseason top 25. :confused:
Of course, I guess you can *hope* things would improve for them after last season's 7-6 performance and their second consecutive year finishing out of the top 25.

Ouch! Well I guess there is not much I can really say, but FSU will be back this year! FSU will win the ACC, and they will beat the gators. I really don't need to *hope* they will be better, they couldn't get much worse. All in all, I just really love college football, I don't care who is playing!

Florida State?

Isn't that where the University of Utah reject football coach ended up? :rofl3:

Art

I must say I have lived in Florida all my life any never really thought any different about anything on that list. But now that it is pointed out it all so true. The only thing I have to disagree with is the football team. WAR EAGLE!!!!! Thats the only part of me not from Florida.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom