True Floridians Know...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why?? The Criminoles aren't even in the preseason top 25. :confused:
Of course, I guess you can *hope* things would improve for them after last season's 7-6 performance and their second consecutive year finishing out of the top 25.

BTW, any real Floridian knows this thread ought to be in the humor section of the Surface Interval since there's no diving content whatsoever. :shakehead::no:popcorn:

I can steer it towards diving...after going to the 2006 Orange Bowl (which was after the 2005 season) When Penn State BEAT F$U, I went to Key Largo an went diving! :D

Ok, we can play THAT game!!!

You know you are from Pennsylvania when:

You know what "goin' up" means on a Penn State Home game day (whether you are North, South, East OR West of State College)

When someone says 1972, you think "Agnes," and when someone says 1979, you think "TMI."

You can give directions to Intercourse with a straight face.

"

:D

PA - Great people, crappy diving.

I went to Penn State for 2 terms - Reagan and Bush

"Agnes was a waitress at a bar" - Donnie Iris

I believe to get to Intercourse from the northeast, you have to pass through Blue Ball:rofl3::rofl3:

Kudos Doc!

This must be THE most entertaining thread I've come across on SB yet.

A little something for everyone and plenty of group participation. :wink:

:D

PA - Great people, crappy diving.

I went to Penn State for 2 terms - Reagan and Bush

"Agnes was a waitress at a bar" - Donnie Iris

I believe to get to Intercourse from the northeast, you have to pass through Blue Ball:rofl3::rofl3:

Hmmm...you haven't been to Dutch Springs! For a quarry it's not bad!

Yeah...but heading East, if you don't quite MAKE it to Intercourse, you're in Bird in Hand! :rofl3:

Oh - how did this get here
uMiamiLogo.gif
http://www.casenex.com/casenet/images/uMiamiLogo.gif

TBTW - Criminoles always seem to get tougher in a rough economy; therefore, we'll be back in short order. Go Noles!

A True FLORIDIAN knows that the GATORS are this states official Team :crafty: . This economy isn't rough. We're just in a bit of a slump.. Anyone know where I can steal some copper and alluminum cans :D ?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom