True Floridians Know...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I gotta say that seeing those signs on the Turnpike for that place is one of the highlights of my drives from Orlando to Port St. Lucie!

You know, I'm not sure I should have admitted that...

2 things... 1) Go Wings! Next year, 2 games less in the final please (my wife wore her Wings Jersey for 6 days!) 2) South Orlando along the Orange Blossom Trail (aka US17/98) Used to have other houses of ill repute besides the mall... the Desert Inn at YeeHaw Junction (used to be named something else akin to donkeys) also used to be such a place of entertainment for the then prominate Florida Cowboys, aka Crackers. :)

FSUfan.jpg

I bow to you sir.....its about time you have come to your senses!:D: ALL True Floridians Know... FSU IS #1
sugar010400trophy.jpg

It's funny that the only way to get that boy to sport any FSU regalia was to photoshop it on him! What was that cheer?

FSU! Where the women are women and the men are too! :D

BTW, I am friends with Bobby. My late Father in Law was his coach in college. My son has sat on his lap and actually said "Go Gators!" while Bobby laughed. He's a great guy!

As someone that will be moving to FL, some of these concern me.

38..You understand the futility of exterminating cockroaches.

Eww, really??

Also, I guess I'll have to find out what a love bug is.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom