Tropical Inn-Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive California

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
:confused: Getting ready to plan another trip to Bonaire. Has anybody stayed at Tropical Inn or dove with Tropical Divers? I would be interested in what you have to say.

Is this the resort as you make the turn to Oil Slick?

My research thusfar indicates that this place is travelled more by Germans (euros) then Americans.

Thanks in Advance...as always...

Hi
Tropical Divers is a small resort and dive shop led by and mostly visited by Germans.
It is located in the southern part of Kralendijk opposite of the entrance of Plaza Resort.
Closest dive spot is in Plaza Resort , 18 Palms.

You are thinking of the Caribbean Club Resort. It has gotten good reviews. If you do a keyword search on Bonaire Talk you will find info from folks who have stayed there.

Welcome to Caribbeanclub

Have a great trip!

Dove with them in Feb. of this year. Not near Oil Slick -- it is across from the plaza. clean, well run, never a shortage of tanks. Almost all din-valved steel tanks in three sizes. They have screw in inserts for the tanks if you are not din on your regs. They are not on the water but you don't have to stay with them. everyone speaks english. they would not be my choice if i was a "go out on the boat twice aa day" diver. i intend to use them again next time i go.

rooms are not fancy. they had security guard at night if that concerns you. yu can walk into town for meals if you want. the truck we rented through them was brand new ( that will change :) ).

Ah, that great info...now I know where they are. Thanks everybody.

Back
Top Bottom