Trip Report - Blue XT-Sea, Island Photo, Casa Mexicana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moodiejeff:
As I said in my email, we're extending the trip to Sept. 1st. Probably won't get to dive with Angie but we should all go out to dinner on the 31st. La Cocay or Mesa 17 sound best to me but there are about 10 other places we need to hit as well and we only have 9 days to do it!

We want in on this action too :jump3: We will be diving with Christi so we won't be too hard to find.

Give her a big hug for me then tell her Hello form me and that I miss her.

we thought we'd head back!

Jeff, you really need to buy some property in Coz! Party at Casa De Jeff!

O'Malley:
we thought we'd head back!

Jeff, you really need to buy some property in Coz! Party at Casa De Jeff!
I wish!!! I think I better concentrate on acquiring something here first...

Scuba.ksue:
Moodiejeff:
We want in on this action too :jump3: We will be diving with Christi so we won't be too hard to find.
I think we're gonna have to leave it to Christi to organize a few nights out :D

I think we're on a different boat but I'm sure we'll be seeing you around Christi's swanky new office, surface intervals and dinner. We overlap by a few days (4 or 5 by my informal count).

All you singles rented a house? correct?

Moodiejeff:
Scuba.ksue:
I think we're gonna have to leave it to Christi to organize a few nights out :D

I think we're on a different boat but I'm sure we'll be seeing you around Christi's swanky new office, surface intervals and dinner. We overlap by a few days (4 or 5 by my informal count).

All you singles rented a house? correct?
Yea, from Christi's friends parents. It is just a few blocks behind Chedraui.(the supermarket) Maybe we could have a pool party/pot luck night there one night!

Scuba.ksue:
Moodiejeff:
Yea, from Christi's friends parents. It is just a few blocks behind Chedraui.(the supermarket) Maybe we could have a pool party/pot luck night there one night!

I LOVE that idea!!!!!! We deifinitely need to all get together. I have ALOT of catching up to do on e-mail today because I dove all weekend. So you both can expect e-mails from me today!

XOXOXO

mikkilj:
Great trip report! We had a wonderful time too and enjoyed diving with all of you (and Christi's team, of course!) :D.
Hey Mikki, when are you going back? Cruise is coming up... right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom