Travel fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes, I've used the dive caddy, the ForceFins fit better than any other fin, I've put everything from AL Blades 2, jets, Bios, Quattros.

(neon yellow).

Cool, I'll keep a lookout for a pair. My current quattros work but... just don't fit well, at least not after hauling my bag around on my back for a few hours.

XL might be a bit large though. I wear a size 9 nike/8 business shoe/41 euro which puts me in ML or L with a my deep see booties as per the website. I don't do cold water so I think L plus a comfort instep will be perfect, or worst case the quattro fits with drysuit boots.

please take the sizing chart on the website with a grain on salt, I've been putting divers of all sizes into Force Fins for 15 years, 90% of those wearing booties wear an XL, that includes me with a 14 foot and women with as low as 7-8 womens. Please measure the circumference of your foot about the arch wearing your booties and I'll let you know if it will be too large.

Sorry about taking so long, was out for the weekend and didnt have access to my booties. Measuring with the booties on using fabric measuring tape I get between 10"3/4 and 11" on both feet. The smaller measurement is with the bootie compressed a bit against my foot (held tape tight), 11" is without any compression, just relaxed and wrapped around.

Thanks for any help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom