Travel Fin Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Full foot and a budget you say? My son and I each got a pair of these for our trip to Cozumel last month. They even handled the currents at SanJuan and Eagle Ray without a problem. No quality problems and VERY light and cheap.
Aeris Velocity Full Foot Fins

... Zeagle EZ Travel, 2.5 lbs....

I have them, and HATE them !! Used them twice in about ten years. Used to be called 'Teleoz'. They're TOO light for me. I'll probably throw them out the next time I clean out my dive closet.

There is a pair of Force Fin Pros in XXL which should work for you with a light soled boot on ebay.

Pro Force Fins - Blue Size XXL | eBay

Force Fins last forever - so used would be great and save you loads of $$$

Most of us that use Force Fins started with a pair of used fins because we thought the price of new ones were high. Nice thing is if you don't like them (but give them a fair try and learn the proper kick technique) you can always sell them for about what you pay for them.

Just be warned - once you use them you might get hooked and want some of the more advanced models. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom