Travel Advisory Honduras, from US State Department Changed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dmoore19

Denizen of the PUB
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Last edited:
Well they say you can go, but stay out of the capital. Also, things could get a bit dicey around the end of this month with elections coming up.

Well they say you can go, but stay out of the capital. Also, things could get a bit dicey around the end of this month with elections coming up.

It is supposedly good through the 20th of December. I have plans on going and have had since March. This my help people make up their minds and go to the Bay Islands. From what I understand this can only mean good things for the Hondurans, Tourists returning to the Islands. Didn't change what I was going to do, I was going anyway!

With elections on the 29th hopefully things will return to normal there and the people will be better off for it.

diversteve

Thanksfor fixing it. I know how spelling effects some on this board. Besides, it was a little embarasing. I have always had a problem proof reading my own stuff, but if someone else makes a mistake I always seem to be able to find it. Go Figure!

Actually we correct titles to keep our search indexing more accurate.

Thanks for the update! We are leaving two weeks from today! (But who's counting....)

Thanks for the update! We are leaving two weeks from today! (But who's counting....)

7 weeks for us. 49 days. like you said, "but who's counting?"

dmoore, just curious what kind of airfare you got? The airfare today is up almost 50 percent from last year. UGH. (from Denver on Continental) Bruce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom