Transporting The Cylinders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are files to 3D print this online. I haven't done it yet, but a neat idea I think. Our Pacifica has tie downs and I use a ratchet and the tanks get laid down sideways.

Scuba Tank Car Transporter (10L & 12L) by iV0Lk3r

Screenshot_20210319-053120_3D Geeks.jpg

There are files to 3D print this online. I haven't done it yet, but a neat idea I think. Our Pacifica has tie downs and I use a ratchet and the tanks get laid down sideways.
What a great idea, files downloaded and my 3D printer is running the first one off now :thumb2:

What a great idea, files downloaded and my 3D printer is running the first one off now :thumb2:

Nice! Please post back and let us know how you like them.

I didn't design them, not taking credit for them. I just thought it was a great idea.

I normally put a couple of ratchet straps over the tanks.

This is the back of my Land Rover when I go away for a two day overnight local dive trip

full

I am building my tank rack tomorrow, spent today fitting the lighting in the back of the van, its a cool little set up, a light system with its own battery pack which I can remove so the batteries last longer outside of the summer months, I have set up the box containers to hold and handle my gear, I have even put a little cumfy seat behind the front passenger seat, so I can sit and have a cuppa and fill in my log book, I am starting to love my little van, I could even sleep in the back for a night if I wanted to spend the weekend diving lol.

Hopefully I will complete the tank rack tomorrow and I will post a picture of the finished job.

Thanks again everyone for the help and advise on this.

John

What kind of car is it?

What kind of car is it?

Its a Citroen Berlingo Van, its a 2008 model with 142,000 miles on the clock, its had a hard life before I got it, but it did only cost me £1,200 and the engine and clock are sound, I ve had a new cam belt and water pump fitted at £390 but that is all ive spent on it.

Probably not this way. Found this on a local FB group. No clue on the hows and whys. Caption indicated it was from Buford Spring, but no other details.

Attachments

• 2680FEA1-22DC-4465-AF63-921FA6AEF74A.jpeg
    2680FEA1-22DC-4465-AF63-921FA6AEF74A.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 96
Probably not this way. Found this on a local FB group. No clue on the hows and whys. Caption indicated it was from Buford Spring, but no other details.

Looks like someone threw a stage into the Ford's windscreen.

Pissed off wife. You'd be surprised what my wife can hurl through the air when she's upseto_O

Back
Top Bottom