Tortugas/Marquesas No-hunt or Hunt?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Okay by popular demand, could I please see by a show of hands interest in a Tortugas/Marquesas live aboard 3 or 4 day trip. Please indicate whether you would prefer a hunting or no-hunting trip. If there is enough interest in either or both, I can try and put them together. And when I say by a show of hands, you know.... that's just an expression, 'cause I won't be able to count you if you just raise your hand. Unless you have a web-cam. It would probably be best if you just reply in writng. -Kev

We (2) would be interested, depending on dates and price that you could get for a charter. We would both be non-hunters!

The thumb is the nearest i could get to a hand!!

A LOT of the area by the Tortugas is a marine sanctuary, some places they were not allowing boats to even stop, much less fish or dive.
The area does have some of the best bugging & fishing I've seen though. It reminds me of how the Bahamas used to be 25 years ago.
The boat driver should know where it's OK to come back with dinner.
You'll need to eat anything you catch before crossing into the closed area.

Hi Kev ~

I would be interested in this trip - as a photographer and fish-watcher, not as a hunter :happywave

Possibly either, depending on WHEN (the critical factor for me.)

I don't mind diving on a boat full of hunters, even if I'm shooting only pictures....

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom