Top 3 snorkeling and restaurant places in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you so much guys! I'm taking notes right now :D

I thought you wanted places that you could snorkel and eat at. My suggestions above are all beach places. I also meant sky reef beach club not sunsets. Cristi is correct, very nice beach, good food and great snorkeling. If you swim out to the yellow bouys you may see the squid in formation. Twice now, about a week apart, mid to late afternoon, we saw them. Last week there were 24 in formation. Also highly recommend the seafood at the bar by the harbor captains building near the airport road. I think it is called coctelleria del caribe but someone correct me if I am wrong. All outside, on the east side of the street, not ocean front.

Hey, a place we tried that I believe is relatively new, or newer, is Cha Cha's kitchen. Back behind Chedraui. Really really good food, vegan, and worth checking out!!

UGH! That is like strawberry jam single malt scotch!

You know you would think so, but NO. Haven't you ever had a Wet Wendy's chocolate peanut butter marg?

These shots are like peeeeaaaaannnuttttt bbbbbuutttterrrrrr ... BANG.

I'm not a shots guys but....

Can't help with snorkeling but restaurants are:
1. Guidos, get the scallops. Go early in your trip because you will be back several times.
2. The Thirsty Cougar.. Ok, it's a bar. Great ceviche and best Mojito ever. Order it shaken and strained. The food was consistantly good.
3. There was a restaurant around the corner from Casa Mexicana that had great shrimp tacos, everything we had there was good as well.
Bonus- just down the street from Blue Magic scuba...North 4th...i think ... is a bakery that is just incredible and stupid cheap. 2 doors down from the bakery is Burrito Gordito that was very good for a quick lunch.

drink a very cold Bohemia Obscura ( or 10) for me please. I'm landlocked for the next couple of months.

Safe travels.
jay

I have snorkeled off of the beach area at Del Mar Aquatics. The snorkel boats and the glass bottom boats come in close to the pier and feed the fish for their customers.

yes, that stretch from just north of La Ceiba (El Cid), to Papa Hogs is actually a VERY good shore dive as well. it's one of the few places I've seen a lot of gorgonians (sea fans) in abundance since Wilma. Very pretty dive, extremely shallow, also a good snorkel.

Headed to Guido's!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom