Too much time on my hands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot:
I've considered changing mine ... but I'm afraid I wouldn't recognize myself any longer :wink:

Tim

yes, I think that is what is wrong with me.

catherine96821:
Yes, Chris, how ' bout one of yours? You're not too good for us minion are you? I would really feel that I had contributed something around here if you would, right now, go on the record to donate a picture. I will take it from there. Please? Surly you have a reject we can have.

I would be up to this, but there are lots of other folks here that have stunning shots.

Chris

I getting in late on things as usual, I'm in, I may even have a pic to put in the contest. Do we have a place to send them to yet?

Oh, by the way, I've seen pictures of Catherine...forget the celeb!:D

Ok, I'll get it started....

here's my entry, a pic of my beautiful wife displaying very nice scuba etiquette.
guages in, hands to herself, pretty brown eyes shining...

...Hmmmm having some technical difficulties downloading my pic...I'll try again later...and such a nice build up too!

here it is!

Chris Bangs:
I would be up to this, but there are lots of other folks here that have stunning shots.

Chris

yea, but I would say you are the best. Just my opinion.

sharky60:
Ok, I'll get it started....

here's my entry, a pic of my beautiful wife displaying very nice scuba etiquette.
guages in, hands to herself, pretty brown eyes shining...

...Hmmmm having some technical difficulties downloading my pic...I'll try again later...and such a nice build up too!

yea, I thought that was soo sweet! It always reflects so well on a man when he speaks adoringly about his wife.

catherine96821:
yea, I thought that was soo sweet! It always reflects so well on a man when he speaks adoringly about his wife.

Aw shucks, ma'am

yea, but I would say you are the best. Just my opinion.

That is flattering Catherine, but there are several others here whose work is by no way second to what I do.

Back
Top Bottom