Too much time on my hands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK! that does it---how do you people instantly know where i am and what I am doing? I know there is a secret,so spill it.

Diver Dennis:
Boogey man? sniff sniff

well, LOOK at the Avatar, Dennis its frightening. Now, go find a nice normal picture of your self and post it.

catherine96821:
Hi Jennifer---Nice avatar! I did not see you either. wow a lot happening in here. No, I haven't but sometimes i look at the images in this gallery and I am amazed at how great they are. I think we could find something a little less cliché' Don't you?

Something that speaks to our...level of sophistication...something with a little more "cool factor".. and environmental awareness.

Thanks Catherine... I agree on the new image, but my post came in a little late... I am not saying it needs to be a celebrity, just a better diving image.

jennifer

yes, do you have any ideas? Maybe you could ask....I am trying to say under the radar and tend to have way too many suggestions anyway. or..Alcina could do it! do you take pictures? I see you are a solo diver....

That is a rather mundane image on the main page! why not just use a nice underwater image without a diver.

LOL - Catherine reading this gave me the biggest laugh... you were having way too much fun talking to yourselves...

as to the home page image - I hadn't been to the homepage since it was the couple on the boat with the whole MOF going for them... let me look at the new one ... brb ....

OK I'm back, having reviewed the image I must say ... are those Force Fins??? Being the "Jet Fin" poster child so to speak I just couldn't let that go ... Other than the type of fish, it looks a lot like one of my favorite dive spots "Old Airport Beach" on Maui... (though it isn't - too deep) So did you run the idea by Netdoc? I would definitely like to see a contribution by one of the members though (although the current one just might be) - just gives things that "Down to home" feel... and we've got enough great photographers about it should be easy to get some beautiful shots...

Better yet - how about a new "winner" each month - prize being having your photo on the "cover" of SB ...

Do run the idea by Netdoc and TechAdmin - maybe post it in the support forum ...

Aloha, Tim

catherine96821:
yes, do you have any ideas? Maybe you could ask....I am trying to say under the radar and tend to have way too many suggestions anyway. or..Alcina could do it! do you take pictures? I see you are a solo diver....

I just wandered in here...what did I do? What am I being volunteered for? I'm confused :06:

Chris Bangs:
That is a rather mundane image on the main page! why not just use a nice underwater image without a diver.

Yes, Chris, how ' bout one of yours? You're not too good for us minion are you? I would really feel that I had contributed something around here if you would, right now, go on the record to donate a picture. I will take it from there. Please? Surly you have a reject we can have.

Catherine? Oh well, cute seal avatar. you can run but you can't hide. Oh yeah, the topic. I agree that the cover shot shouldn't be a bad example. Why can't the image change on a regular basis like a magazine cover?

Carl

Do I have to change my avatar too?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom