Too much time on my hands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good night Catherine. I do think it is a great idea though.

sapphire:
Catherine,

I think that is an excellent idea... have you suggested that to Tech Admin?

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer---Nice avatar! I did not see you either. wow a lot happening in here. No, I haven't but sometimes i look at the images in this gallery and I am amazed at how great they are. I think we could find something a little less cliché' Don't you?

Something that speaks to our...level of sophistication...something with a little more "cool factor".. and environmental awareness.

Celebrity? No thanks. Not unless they do really good things for the environment or other human beings.

Of course I rarely take pix of humans underwater so I would have little to offer but kelp and kritters!

Diver Dennis:
Good night Catherine. I do think it is a great idea though.

sweet dreams...you...Canadian.

drbill:
Celebrity? No thanks. Not unless they do really good things for the environment or other human beings.

Of course I rarely take pix of humans underwater so I would have little to offer but kelp and kritters!

I think she was just kidding Dr. Bill...

I was kidding Bill, he caught me off gaurd. i was actually talking to myself, accidently posted and boom...there he was like the boogey man. How are you tonight?

Back
Top Bottom