Too many stickys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FIXXERVI6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is it just me or is this forum sticky crazed?

Gotta scroll down with my eyes, down, down down, another sticky, down down down down down down OH there is finally a post.

Just thought I'd say, I think there are a lot of sticky's in here

Maybe we should have the Happy Hour events moved up into the Trips and Local Marketplace section, instead. The rest of the "stickies" are permanent fixtures.

Anyone ever think about combining the History and the Roster threads into one? Also, while I would check with Mack first, I think we can unsticky the Clean up dive now that it is past. As far as moving the HH thread, I would rather unsticky it till week or two before than move it to trips section.just my 2psi

Edit: Also maybe add the first post in 'where are you thread' to history/roster combinination thread and split rest of thread off into unsticky...

I hit this thread from my phone often, they don't scroll by very fast that on a 700W

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom