Tobermory ON Aug 27-31, 2007 Come One Come All (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
It's coming and going throughout the day- so it can't be an actual cold. I took benadryl this morning and that seemed to work (of course, I needed a nap...)

Benadryl doesn't seem to phase me, but does a great job knocking out anything hay feverish. Does that mean I'm just in a permanent stupor?:confused:

trucker girl:
I think that if I spike you're coffee or Yoohoo or whatever it is that you drink with enough Benadryl, it might affect you and I may have a nice, quiet trip to Tobermory :D

I once took Benadryl with a beer to demonstrate that it doesn't bother me. I had no drowsiness, no grogginess, nothing! And that was at the start of a beer & football day on an empty stomach. You'll need to bring something stronger! Oh, and Benadryl tastes horrible if you break one of those capsuls open. :D

trucker girl:
Of course, since it looks like you'll be driving, that could be a poorly thought out plan.

Yeah, that Corolla might be a bit outside the size of vehicle you're accustomed to driving! You won't get all panicked being in something that small, will you??? :rofl3:
Ahhh man...these tires are only R14's! But I do have a sunroof, so if you need to bolt it might be a little easier than climbing out a side window. :D

Just a little fyi- the congestion is all but gone. I no longer feel anything in my chest and everything else feels the way I feel pretty much all the time. Ever since I got my nose pierced I ALWAYS feel like I've got a stuffed up nose. Wierd. Maybe I should pierce the other side just to relieve the pressure... :D

trucker girl:
Just a little fyi- the congestion is all but gone. I no longer feel anything in my chest and everything else feels the way I feel pretty much all the time.
Great news!

trucker girl:
Ever since I got my nose pierced I ALWAYS feel like I've got a stuffed up nose. Wierd. Maybe I should pierce the other side just to relieve the pressure... :D
That's because you've got "stuff up your nose" :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Sorry, couldn't resist :dork2:
Ber :lilbunny:

In case I haven't mentioned it, y'all are a bunch of dorks! :D Please don't change! Looking forward to "the trip". :D
:dork2:

This from the guy who was singing along with Nickelback under his breath and slightly off key, then, once he realized he was caught, asked if I thought it would bother me if he did that the whole trip up (and back, I presume)...

Uhhhh- haven't seen you post in the DD forum yet, but I strongly suspect you belong there :D

trucker girl:
This from the guy who was singing along with Nickelback under his breath and slightly off key, then, once he realized he was caught, asked if I thought it would bother me if he did that the whole trip up (and back, I presume)...

Uhhhh- haven't seen you post in the DD forum yet, but I strongly suspect you belong there :D

:D
Moi? Nickelback isn't my best stuff, so I probably was off. I have a playlist of songs I sing along with on my iPod. There's a couple songs where I have to break into falsetto...I better remove the duct tape from my save-a-dive kit before it's used against me. :D We were talking about singing camp songs and toasting marshmallows on the drive up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom