Tobermory ON Aug 27-31, 2007 Come One Come All (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: See how easy it is to identify my group :eyebrow:

We made it home safe and sound. I'm not sure if TG and crew realized it but we were all waiting for Customs together. Ken had taken his group to the left and Bruce and I had the boys behind us to the right. Adam brought me his portable drive and I loaded my pictures on it for him while we waited. Not sure how suspicious it looked when I hopped out of the truck and took the little box back to him, we only had a couple cars in front of us by then. Nobody asked us any weird questions though :D
Ber :lilbunny:

When we got to customs we tried looking around to see if you were near, but didn't see you.

Our customs lady liked TGs license plate, so we got through pretty easy!

Ken

Hello all. I'm finally home. Stayed through Tuesday so I would miss most of the bridge / customs traffic.

& more importantly I have the treasure. Thanks Moose! Now to figure out how to divvy it up.

Also, I'm not too keen on the trading going on. I'm missing two things from the trip.
1) Small blue Dive Rite line reel. Not my name on it but the buddy's that I bought it from.

2) Long orange extension cord that was used to power up laptops at the porch internet cafe.

& what was left in exchange? A bag of dirty socks! YUCK!!!!!!!

Anyone have my stuff? I'm willing to trade the socks back?

Paula

trucker girl:
You're SURE you have all 4 of your ankle weights? I have no reel or extension cord. And the only dirty socks I have are my own...

Yep, I have all my ankle weights. You can keep your dirty socks. I wouldn't want to accidentally wear them inside out!

Hi Paula, good to hear you made it back. I don't have the reel, and the extension cord didn't end up in our room. Brian or Adam probably has that, and I think Adam will be hanging out with Ber's class this quarter, so we should see him on Wednesday.

I don't have a need for dirty socks, but if you're planning to wash them I might have some other things to drop off. :D

I haven't seen the blue reel or the extension cord either...I'm missing one white sock though, have an odd one in your dirty clothes pile?

Ber Rabbit:
I haven't seen the blue reel or the extension cord either...I'm missing one white sock though, have an odd one in your dirty clothes pile?

Sock!!! :shocked: I thought that was a tea strainer! *Verp* Gotta go.... :D

Ber Rabbit:

All the socks are ankle socks. Only they are large enough that each is longer than your ears. Your feet that big?

Paula

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom