Tobermory ON Aug 27-31, 2007 Come One Come All (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... left a treasure and asking if someone named "paula" + last name (who they confirmed as Pauline) was booked on any boat dives. It was like pulling teeth (and, really, I'm a very easy-going dental patient), and I'm truly surprised that anything made it into Paula's hot little hands!

Now fork it over, baby!

uhhhh... I typically use my 'real' name for liability releases and such. Guess you didn't know that.

Almost didn't make it into my hands. Someone from my group mentioned it at lunch after the last day's charter.

Fork it over? Need some address sent PM'd to me, baby!

Paula

Hee hee hee... I'll be happy if you just tell us what it is! I'm hoping to be at the M&G- I've read that you might not be there and you might be there... so that makes two of us? Steve said he'll be there and Ken won't be there (except maybe Friday night).

Well, I thought I'd be heading to my rescue class this afternoon, but right after I loaded all my dive gear into my car (in about 10000% humidity) my instructor calls. Seems half the class, including the assistant, are sick enough that they can't submerge. Did I mention he called right after I finished loading the car??? Grrrrr

Anyway, I now have more time to work on photos from Tobermory. My goal was to have the DVD finished by the Gilboa M&G so I can hand off copies to those of you I don't see every week.

Well, I better go get the tanks out of the car before they overheat and blow the back end of my Corrolla into Kentucky. :D

Well, I thought I'd be heading to my rescue class this afternoon, but right after I loaded all my dive gear into my car (in about 10000% humidity) my instructor calls. Seems half the class, including the assistant, are sick enough that they can't submerge. Did I mention he called right after I finished loading the car??? Grrrrr

Anyway, I now have more time to work on photos from Tobermory. My goal was to have the DVD finished by the Gilboa M&G so I can hand off copies to those of you I don't see every week.

Well, I better go get the tanks out of the car before they overheat and blow the back end of my Corrolla into Kentucky. :D

Well, maybe I'll get my open water Rescue stuff done before you after all!

Of course, it is M&G weekend I have that part of the class . . .

Talked to Adam today.... he says the line reel 'may' be in his gear bag given he never emptied it. (Wet suit removed.) & the extension cord may be in Brian's car but who knows given he's still in Cancun.

Adam did give me an address so he'll at least get a portion of the treasure!

& he said he was planning to be at the M&G. Luckily I don't need to make/break any reservations waiting on a definite decisions. (hmmm.... who's going to make a decision first? Me? Adam? Brian? Wouldn't want to put any $ on that one!)

Paula

We're gonna try cramming all the rescue stuff into next weekend. Hopefully the other guys will be healthy (and I won't catch whatever has been going around at work).

Ber - did you get your cheese?

Yep! Two bags of cheddar curds to take home and had them slice some colby to eat with some crackers on the drive. Wish I'd gotten some more of that colby too, man is that ever good!

Paula, if it saves you some postage I see Ken and Steve on a regular basis (basically every Wed) so you could ship ours together :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom