Tobermory ON Aug 27-31, 2007 Come One Come All (2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:yeahbaby: :truckergirl: :yeahbaby:Stickers! :yeahbaby: :truckergirl: :yeahbaby:

Ooh! The return on the Trucker Girl smily! This is like spotting a paddle fish! :D

well it looks like I chose wisely for the treasure. And to think that I was going to go with the cheese but with the challenges of the map I'm glad I didn't.

Hopefully we'll see you guys back in toby in the future and I'll get a chance to dive with you then. I won't be able to make the M&G - I'm going to be in Toby myself but hoping to make it down to Gilboa sometime in October - likely the 2nd full weekend.

... hoping to make it down to Gilboa sometime in October - likely the 2nd full weekend.

October 13-14.

Pumpkin carving this year??? Would that be October 27-28 because it's close to Halloween or November 3-4 because it's close to election day? :D :D :D :rofl3:

Well which day do you think is scarier???

April 15th is without a doubt the scariest day of the year.

April 15th, or tax day, which can float a day or two?

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! (I have everyone else's stickers!) THANK YOU CDNScubaMoose! (and Diver Paula!)

Steve has all my pictures :D Come down on a Wed night and you can get them too!

Ber :lilbunny:

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! (I have everyone else's stickers!) THANK YOU CDNScubaMoose! (and Diver Paula!)

Steve has all my pictures :D Come down on a Wed night and you can get them too!

Ber :lilbunny:

I might do that... Your 8-10 time is a little late for me- I've been going to bed around 10-11 of late. I went this past Wednesday to help Jeff with his seal team. Okay, I went to go blow bubbles... but his DM has a hairline fracture on his hip and can't carry tanks/weights. So I did it. Plus, I like kids.

Which is why I had so much fun with you guys!

Pictures! Does Adam have them all now? He was going to burn me a disc once he did - me being a dial-up user. If not, is there another way I can get them? :D

me

Back
Top Bottom