• Yes, I do pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 548 72.3%
  • No, I dont pee in my wetsuit

Votes: 190 25.1%
  • No comment

Votes: 20 2.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know this sounds crazy, but I just can't do it in the water. :dork2: I have to be back on board - love dive boats with heads. I have no problem peeing off the back of the boat. Serious - I've ended dives because I've has to go so bad. :depressed:

I know where you've been and I feel your pain. Or at least felt it. I've really struggled to pee in the water to the extent that I've needed to finish early too. But read me earlier post (same page). I've just learned to pee and honestly and truly it's not that far from an underwater orgasm. Clearly I recommend this wholeheartedly :)

J

I know where you've been and I feel your pain. Or at least felt it. I've really struggled to pee in the water to the extent that I've needed to finish early too. But read me earlier post (same page). I've just learned to pee and honestly and truly it's not that far from an underwater orgasm. Clearly I recommend this wholeheartedly :)

J

:lol: congratuations and welcome to those who can and do and dive more comfortable for it :worship:

:lol: congratuations and welcome to those who can and do and dive more comfortable for it :worship:

And to think I used to enjoy diving prior to this discovery!

Thanks for the club welcome - I suspect this 'member' will be a lifelong and dedicated one:D

Whew, read all 23 pages, and have tears of laughter, I don't normally pee in a wetsuit, not going to get down on those who do, because while it is not a normal situation for me to pee in my suit, I have done it. Drysuit??? NEVER, I have called a dive after 50 minutes to get out and pee when I am diving dry, but can't think about depends, and have no pee valve.

Whew, read all 23 pages, and have tears of laughter, I don't normally pee in a wetsuit, not going to get down on those who do, because while it is not a normal situation for me to pee in my suit, I have done it. Drysuit??? NEVER, I have called a dive after 50 minutes to get out and pee when I am diving dry, but can't think about depends, and have no pee valve.

I think if you ever need to end a dive just to pee, when you're in a drysuit, get a p-valve :wink:

J

Okay, so now that we are being so candid, I actually try to remember the places on dives that I have peed, which I guess is kind of like one of my male cats marking his territory. I'll avoid recounting the locations, but suffice it to say, they are locations frequently discussed on this Board, and many in what would be considered confined environments.

:dork2:

I don't have the patience to read all 23 pages of this so if I'm repeating someone elses sentiments, I'm sorry. I find that a nice leisurely golden bath in the ole wetsuit does wonders for making my surrondings, well, lets just say warmer. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

FYI-Urine comes out sterile.

I'm yet to pee in my semidry; it has ankle seals that will be holding in a few litres of water at the end of a dive until I turn them out. flushing the suit to clear out the pee just sounds like wishful thinking to me; I reckon in my suit I'd still reek of it.

if it came down to peeing in my suit or calling the dive, I would probably do it but I'd be avoiding people after the dive until I'd found a shower

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom