To my friends on SB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jetwrench

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Some time ago I posted something about Gilligan(who?) expressing my appreciation for his pics. I screwed up! Not about Jim, just about the rest on this board.

Folks like Dee, Alcina, Justleeza, Cecil, Mandrake, gilligan, Lukerob, chippy, and all the others I can't name(wish I had a list) have taught me more than any of you know. The only Xmas present I can(must) send to you all is "Thank You". I appreciate all of you and your help. Dive Safe!

Jet

PS: And, what great shooters all of you are! Your pics get me through 6 months of winter.:)

58.gif

You're very welcome! We all started just like you. One day you'll be one of those helping others. :wink:

Thanks for the kind words :)

I've decided to stop posting photos here indefinitely for the most part, in part due to getting the vibes that the photos aren't appreciated or welcomed, so your good note came at a nice time for me :)

Nooooooo! Don't ever think that your pics aren't appreciated. They're about the only thing that gets me through winter up here. Plus, it'd cost me a pair of kidney or more to see the critters you guys shoot at all these exotic locales. Keep posting them.

alcina:
...I've decided to stop posting photos here indefinitely for the most part, in part due to getting the vibes that the photos aren't appreciated or welcomed, so your good note came at a nice time for me :)
Are you trolling or have you lost your mind?????
If people look at my pics they gotta love yours. If they don't want to look, I do. Give me a Christmas present and keep posting.

OK next person's turn on the soapbox - sorry for the thread hijack.

Thanks Jet for thanking all those who help rookies like me learn and have fun!!!!!

alcina:

I've decided to stop posting photos here indefinitely for the most part, in part due to getting the vibes that the photos aren't appreciated or welcomed, so your good note came at a nice time for me :)

Are you kidding? I'm sure I'm just one among thousands who look forward to your photos. I envy you guys that get to dive in great locations on a very regular basis and your photos are what gets me through from trip to trip!

I'm guilty, too, of not mentioning it more often but thanks to you and all the regular posters who keep the rest of us inspired!

I can't thank you enough to all of those who post pics regularly. I love all the pictures. Alcina and all of you guys, please keep posting. It gives me something to shoot for.

I am still learning to use my camera. This year I want to get a strobe. Maybe the colors will be a little better.

alcina:

NO NO!!!
I am not looking every day the board as job comes first but as far I remember I always appreciate and liked your pictures. So do not stop posting.
I like to see all the photos. Then when there is also the mode they were shoot (Speed, f-mode...) it's help me to learn more...

alcina:

There are times in the day when I am down and dry. That is when I open SB and look at all the pics that u and gilligan and everyone else who posts pictures up. I get inspired and awed by some of the wonders seen on this site. So please don't stop posting. Otherwise, I would not know what is under the sea in Australia or Hawaii or East Timor..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom