Time for a new wetsuit, any recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to step away from brands and recommend something that seems silly.

The one that fits the best. In order for a wet suit to work it must fit right, your major manufacturers all have good products so try them all on and pick the one the fits you best.

Hi everyone,

I may be a bit off topic but it can be helpful as well. I'm unable yet to create a thread so I'm trying to figure out from threads like this if there are people with Scubapro Nova Scotia semidrys with the same issue as I.

It seems some of this suits got out of the factory with a defect on the zipper. The glue on the zipper after a while does not old it anymore and the zipper just tears apart from the suit.

I took my wetsuit to the local dive shop as it was still under guarantee. They informed me this was a series problem and there was a recall for this suits (I bought mine in Portugal in 2018, so it should be affecting at least some European countries).

Does anyone had such an issue with their suits?
The odd thing is that I can't find a recall on Scubapro website. Either they are trying to be "discreet" with this or there may be only a few affected.

Anyway, I'm already waiting 2 month and 15 days for my suit to be solved which means that I won't be buying anymore Scubapro products.

If by any chance there is already another thread about this somewhere on the forum, please share with me.

Appreciate

Lavacore. Packs small, dries fast, and keeps me toasty down to 68F.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom