Time for a meet and greet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter,

The boat sounds awesome, but I don't have a parking spot for a trailer. Sierra will fit in my garage very easy. Traveling is on my mind so the ability to go with me is a plus.

I see myself for sure getting the Fury battery when I decide to go deeper and longer on doubles.

For now short runs around the wall and Metridiums sounds like a lot of fun.

Fixed it for you! :D
The boat is going to be awesome, but I don't have a parking spot for my car in the garage anymore. Priorities though dictate the boat is in the garage.
Or you could be like me and the garage is full of toys and tools. I couldn't get my Prius in the garage if I tried. Most of my scuba gear is kept in the sports room of my house, but I keep all my tanks in the garage.
For now short runs around the wall and Metridiums sounds like a lot of fun.
Just how laps do you plan to do around the Breakwater? They have plenty of burn time stock.

Hey guys! this is a meet and greet thread, would you mind starting a brag about my scooter thread to keep this one on topic?
The only I can brag about is my stuff is used, abused, and worn out junk! :cool2:

Anyhow, who else is interested in an M&G in early May?

Hi,

I'd like to meet some new folk in Monterey! (Finally signed up with ScubaBoard a couple of days ago... Inspired by this very thread!)

Never been to Lake Tahoe but have plans to dive there the last weekend in August.

-Barbara

Aqua Divers in Yuba City dives Lake Tahoe often. I'm told Sand Harbor is a cool place, lots of huge boulders in the crystal clear water. There's parking and restrooms too.
Give them a call. They do a lot of their CE dives from Tahoe.
aquadiversusa com

Hi All

Im totally up for a M&G in May. Would have to be Monterey though- the drive and cert levels prohibit Tahoe. Besides, nice Breakwater plan should get quite a good showing of people.

Aqua Divers in Yuba City dives Lake Tahoe often. I'm told Sand Harbor is a cool place, lots of huge boulders in the crystal clear water. There's parking and restrooms too.
Give them a call. They do a lot of their CE dives from Tahoe.
aquadiversusa com

Sand harbor is the turbo suck of dive spots at Lake Tahoe. I dove there once for a DUI DOG and demo day a few years back and it was SO BORING. It's shallow, it has boundaries, and the only rocks are in ~8ft of water near shore (where tons of kids like to swim and jump off the rocks) and the rest is just sand with the occasional log and crawdad.

And to top it all off, you have to tow a dive buoy or be cited!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom