Time for a meet and greet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I too, welcome you KLJ to the board! Good luck with your cert..let us know how it goes?

Im down for another boat charter..how about The Escapade?

Drew

Hi all! I am very, very new to SCUBA (doing my OW Cert this weekend at BW, but oh so excited) and I'd love a chance to meet everyone. Just wanted to point out that since Tahoe requires Altitude cert you might lose some newbies since we aren't certified for it yet.

But since I and many others attending are qualified to brief an altitude adventure dive, you should be good to go. I think the masses will vote for Monterey tho.

Wow, can I get one of those briefings anyways? Just in case? :wink:

OK, so Tahoe it is. Who wants to start the Monterey M&G thread? :D

I too, welcome you KLJ to the board! Good luck with your cert..let us know how it goes?

Im down for another boat charter..how about The Escapade?

Drew

+1 If we go for the Escapade I'll step up and organize....

I'm good with June 26th through Jul. 10th

Awwee, I'd love to join you all -- but I'll most likely be back in SE Asia for the summer. Have fun!

Hi all! I am very, very new to SCUBA (doing my OW Cert this weekend at BW, but oh so excited) and I'd love a chance to meet everyone. Just wanted to point out that since Tahoe requires Altitude cert you might lose some newbies since we aren't certified for it yet.

Hi KLJ! Welcome to the No Cali forum ;-). Good luck with your OW class!

I think it is a great idea to plan one for June, but why not a M&G at the beginning of May?

Anti-Hero, did you get a Cuda too?

KLJ, welcome to the board and good luck this weekend. The conditions are looking great for Saturday and a little rougher for Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom