Tiger Shark Expedition on November 2020 with $895 (30%) off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another update from Captain Scott. We will be able to go with special permission from the Bahamas for no quarantine and no pre-test, as long as nobody gets off the boat.

We still have few more spots to fill, if anyone wants to see Tiger Sharks.
Doesn't that requirement kind of defeat the whole point of the trip? :rofl3:

(Insert the "Never get off the boat" clip from "Apocalypse Now" here.)

Someone asks about the boat spec, Here is what I found. It’s an 83' x 26' boat, with 6 cabins for 12 clients, a salon with 4 benches and 4 chairs around 2 dining tables, a camera room, 3 heads with showers, an outside shower. The upper deck has a dingy ( for rescues or shore excursions ), gear storage boxes, a sundeck, and a covered deck.

For more detail info, please browse their webpage: Bahamas liveaboard dive yacht DOLPHIN DREAM.

Doesn't that requirement kind of defeat the whole point of the trip? :rofl3:

That simply means that you don’t go the Bahamas land, like wandering in their port / harbor. You can stay in their water & dive off the boat to see the sharks, which is my main goal.

Now that confusion is cleared, GTFO (get the fins out) and GYOTB (get yourself on the boat) :D

That simply means that you don’t go the Bahamas land, like wandering in their port / harbor. You can stay in their water & dive off the boat to see the sharks, which is my main goal.

Now that confusion is cleared, GTFO (get the fins out) and GYOTB (get yourself on the boat) :D
I knew what it meant. I was just trying to have some fun. Sorry if that wasn't obvious.

Very nice! Good to see Finch in some pics. He's one of my favorite DM's, and I dove with him for several years when he was with Narcosis out of Riviera Beach. Good guy. That hat's a little tame for him. I always preferred the jester cap. LOL He must be getting more conservative with age. ;-)

Reactions: Dan
Just saw the most recent video of a Dolphin Dream liveaboard trip to Tiger Beach by Louise & Stew Smith (published on September 10, 2020). It looks pretty cool.

I think I saw 6 species of sharks in that video:
Bull Shark
Caribbean Reef Shark
Great Hammerhead Shark
Lemon Shark
Nurse Shark
Tiger Shark

I'm almost regretting my trip to Coz last month. My wife would never let me go again this soon.

Next year I'm in.

Is Dolphin Dream still confirmed for next dive trip? Dates? anyone has a link to the info? reservation page? thank you

Back
Top Bottom