Tiger Shark Expedition with Dolphin Dream October 23-29, 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like a great trip. Too bad it is so incredibly difficult right now to fly into or out of Canada.
Hopefully things would get better in the next few months so you can join us. :wink:

There are 3 open spots left.

I would need $500 deposit by end of June to book your spot. Please PM me for detail payment.

Thanks
Dan

2 open spots left.

Since I got 8 divers confirmed on going on this trip, it is a GO. I’ll cap the boat to 10 divers per request from some of my buddies. So the trip cost will be about $2,500 / divers.

Dolphin Dream is Riviera Beach Marina, 20 minute drive from Palm Beach International (PBI). The flight fare with United Airlines still cost < $300 from Houston, so I went ahead & bought my flight tickets.

990B601B-7B62-4A3E-BB3E-893D05DC66CC.jpeg

Wow! Nice shot!
Oops. I should have credited it. Not mine. Posted on Finch’s FB page 4 days ago. Wish we could go too but timing isn’t good for us. :(

I always like to watch Jonathan Bird of Blue World videos. Here’s one for this trip:

Hi @Dan

Glad you filled the trip. I'm happy to say that I will be on Bonaire for two weeks during your trip. Give my best to Finch, I saw him briefly when I dived out of West Palm on May 24.

See you on July 8 :)

Reactions: Dan
Hi @Dan

Glad you filled the trip. I'm happy to say that I will be on Bonaire for two weeks during your trip. Give my best to Finch, I saw him briefly when I dived out of West Palm on May 24.

See you on July 8 :)
Will do!

Have fun in Bonaire, after having a blast (hopefully, fingers crossed!) in Malpelo next month! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom