Thursday 22nd Feb - Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahh sisters...brutally honest people.....Can't kill them....they are family

CheddarChick:
Ahh sisters...brutally honest people.....Can't kill them....they are family

Yes but you can ignore them whenever possible

Linda and Cheddar... I agree with both of you. LOL My sister and I have a bitter-sweet relationship. Friendly one day... brutal the next! LOL Ironically... we get along better when she lives several states away. LOL!

Sorry for the hijack! :wink:

Tide's goin' out ... 236.6 this morning, down 1.8 since last week ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

WooHOO NW!!!

Linda & ER...It always seems to be a uneasy relationship with mine also..I think they make mistakes and can't seem to keep my mouth shut..they think I am judgemental...

Grrrr, I am UP 1.2 lbs this week, from 206 to 207.2...... although i'm fairly sure it's a gain in muscle weight, i worked out HARD this past week, and didn't eat much. This is why it's taking me so long to get the weight down to 200.

Oh yeah and I strained my neck real good doing squats.... hurt so bad it gave me an instant pounding headache that didn't recede all day yesterday. Awesome.

I'm down 1 lb. since last Thursday's weigh in. I had been holding pretty steady, just fluctuating .5 here and there, but last night was my spin class. Man, does that class burn up the calories (if it doesn't kill you first. :rofl3: ) The teacher is a freaking drill sergeant, and I told her so last night. She's a high school teacher so she's used to bossing people around, she says.

erparamedic:
Everyone is doing a great job! Keep it up!

~~~dangling a $25 gift card to entice a winner!~~~

It's pretty hard to lose 10lbs in a week, give us time...:D

Back
Top Bottom