Thur 8th Feb weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's too cold to go walking here right now 43 at the moment, more like in the 20's in the morning right now....burrrrrr

CoolTech:
I have decided to keep this machine. I searched it out on the Internet to see what the cost for one of these units would be if I were looking to purchase. I found the exact model at Walmart's web site:

Image 17.5 S Treadmill
Somebody musta heard you bragging.. its up to $468 now!

LindaBluedolphin:
It's too cold to go walking here right now 43 at the moment, more like in the 20's in the morning right now....burrrrrr
{que Jenny
You're ON}
Hiya everybody, Water temp today was 73°, air temp mid 70's, slight west wind 40ft vis, and almost flat seas. Awwwhhh the joys of living in paradise.

Got $300??

:D

LindaBluedolphin:
Thanks for sharing Colby, I am going to let you keep it all to yourself no need to share it k?:blinking:

I had a very nice skate on the canal here yesterday, thank you very much...

colby:
I had a very nice skate on the canal here yesterday, thank you very much...

Colby sweetie, I am so glad you had a nice little ice skate yesterday (yet another thing you don't need to share).

We are suppose to hit 60 today before it plunges back down to the unreasonable neighborhood of the 30's for tomorrow, 20's for Wednesday and teens for Thursday.

Got any warm clothes you can send up my way?:D

LindaBluedolphin:
Colby sweetie, I am so glad you had a nice little ice skate yesterday (yet another thing you don't need to share).

We are suppose to hit 60 today before it plunges back down to the unreasonable neighborhood of the 30's for tomorrow, 20's for Wednesday and teens for Thursday.

Got any warm clothes you can send up my way?:D

hahaha, it was about -5 and I was down to just a nice warm fleece jacket :wink:

I do have some left over warm clothes from when I lived up in the Yukon.

Down to the teens, that's rough. You might even get some snow!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom