Thur 8th Feb weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colby:
Down to the teens, that's rough. You might even get some snow!

Colby,

I have always been nice to you, why are you wishing bad, horrible, evil things on me and using 4 letter words no less. I simply don't understand what I have said or done to upset you? :11:

I think I will go and hide under a rock now in case the that white stuff comes. :D

SEND WARM CLOTHES!:D

:rofl3:

Let's see,,,did I get any love when it was -15 degrees Farenheit here last week???????
-15 degrees Farenheit = -25 degrees Celsius. Plus wind chill...
Man I Hate winter, and Jenny I am moving in with you next week!!!!

Cool Beans as long as you don't mind a pet friendly home! LOL...
Oh, and the best part would be I would have an exercise buddy!!! Ready for that next 5K???

Hey, I skipped from page 2 to the end, but is is too late to get in on this?
The holidays caused me to over eat, and now am over 200 (again) well lets be honest I am 208. SWMBO has been doing the Weight Watchers thing and reached her 10%, but has been overfeeding me as a compensation.

SO what are the rules and how do I get in on this? Feel free to answer by pm.

Tnx
John

Jenny, Cats & dogs are fine by me, I draw the line at barnyard creatures and 5k's LOL
Doghouse. You start today, we have an everyday whine & cheeze session about how hard it is to lose weight. We are all in a contest to win a BIG prize for whoever loses 10lbs first. This has spun off into 2 other threads:
Before & after photos
and
Scuba fitness challege where you keep track of your aerobic activities. Almitywife is our guru goddess of excerise.

She can shame you into working out... Check out Cooltech & Royn they are our loser gods...

:happywave DogHouse and welcome

each thursday we have a new thread for a weekly weighin, tell us how you are feeling, your ups and downs

we also have a exercise challange (hehehe, was suppose to finish 7th of Jan but we just cant let it go!) and a 10lb loser challange so please feel free to drop in and join

cheers

doghouse:
Hey, I skipped from page 2 to the end, but is is too late to get in on this?
The holidays caused me to over eat, and now am over 200 (again) well lets be honest I am 208. SWMBO has been doing the Weight Watchers thing and reached her 10%, but has been overfeeding me as a compensation.

SO what are the rules and how do I get in on this? Feel free to answer by pm.

Tnx
John
John, I want to let you in on a great idea. Go to WW with the SO. Tell her you know how hard it is and you want to support her. You'll even do the same eating program she is (points or core). Remember its all for her. :wink: I did that and lost 43 lbs in 8 months. Kept most of it off for over a year until last November (which is why I am in on the 10lb challenge). Up side- you lose weight and get BIG bonus points for being so supportive.

merxlin:
..... and get BIG bonus points for being so supportive.

:rofl3: sounds lilke all you boys go to the same school of learning

Supportive is one thing that I am. that is why the SWMBO lets me have all these hobbies. Woodworking, Woodturning, sailing and now this money eating devil. :)

So I started my exercise tonight. Moved 30 1X8X10 board from the front yard to the back. About 200' of walking for each pair of boards. I get to move them again tomorrow so they can be stacked to dry. I mill my own lumber so I can afford to make things...

She looks so good now that she has lost weight, I feel like a fat slob compared to her, and it is almost sailing season. Oh wait, that is supposed to be diving season.... :))

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom