Thur 8th Feb weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like a SMART man to me!!

Doghouse.... Glad to see you here! Cheddar is correct... Almity, Cooltech, and RoyN are definitely the "Loser Gods!"

Almity actually did guilt me into a workout a couple days ago! LOL (Thank you, Almity! :wink: And I haven't touched the pineapple cake since!!! LOL)

I thought I was destined to be fat forever... but thanks to this board, and all the motivation... I'm on a losing track again!! I've lost 31.8 lbs now.... and counting! I've never been so happy to be a loser!

Doghouse... please chime in anytime! Tell us your hardships, your successes, your whines, and even your gloats. We'll support and motivate you!

what a great posts to wake up to

ER!! you will always be a looser to me sweetie :rofl3:

off to do my exercise challange - got a weighin on thursday and im going to report a loss!

almitywife:
off to do my exercise challange - got a weighin on thursday and im going to report a loss!

I'm gonna report a very nice loss!!! Ok... time to bump the kids off the tv, and pop in my workout dvd! See, Almity, you just "make" me workout! How can you be umpteen thousands of miles away from me and have that kind of control over me? :confused: :rofl3:

LindaBluedolphin:
Colby,

I have always been nice to you, why are you wishing bad, horrible, evil things on me and using 4 letter words no less. I simply don't understand what I have said or done to upset you? :11:

I think I will go and hide under a rock now in case the that white stuff comes. :D

SEND WARM CLOTHES!:D

OK, I'll be nice. :wink:

It's supposed to be warmer here by month's end.

Okay, just did 50 minutes cardio and 45 minutes of weight training. Looks like my weight is staying the same except I'm gaining in organic lead weights :D.

colby:
OK, I'll be nice. :wink:

It's supposed to be warmer here by month's end.

Thank you :hug:

my poem didnt make the banner yet so in the meantime!!!

My sucky poem for my fellow SB Fitness Challengers

Valentines Day have arrived,
and with the chocs so has the extra lbs.
They are all surrounding me,
Like vicious snarling hounds.

To the SB Fitness Challengers I go,
To sweat and cheer and support.
To stand up and say, ‘I can do it’,
While dreaming of a holiday on Spoil Sport.

Onwards and Downwards is our cry;
as we make changes to our waistlines.
so on this very special day I ask,
will you all be my special SB Valentines!

Awwwhhh, that is sooo sweet! thanks!

This is not going to be a fair post, but SWMBO made this for a Valentines day party at work. SABOTAGE!

It is called Tres Leches, and takes 4 hours to make this cake, but I cannot eat one single bite! Curses being married to a good cook.

Well at least all of you will feel my pain.

Cake
6 eggs
2 cups sugar
2 cups sifted flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
½ cup milk
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract

Cream
1 14-ounce can condensed milk
1 can evaporated milk
1 ½ cups heavy cream
3 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Meringue
2 cups sugar
1 cup water
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
3 egg whites

Cake:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9-inch springform pan. Separate egg yolks from whites. Beat whites until peaks form. Gradually add sugar and beat until creamy. Add yolks. Sift flour and baking powder and fold in alternately with milk. Add ½ teaspoon of vanilla. Pour into greased pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until tester comes out clean. Leave cake in pan to cool before adding cream.

Cream:
Mix ingredients for cream 10 minutes after cake is out of oven. Beat well and pour over cake while still in pan. Be patient – it will all be absorbed. Once all the cream is absorbed, unmold cake and chill in freezer for 30 minutes.

Meringue:
Fore meringue, cook sugar, water, and cream of tartar on medium heat until a nice thick syrup forms. (When you place a wooden spoon in it, the syrup will look stringy.) In a separate bowl, beat egg whites into stiff peaks. Slowly add syrup until meringue forms. Beat until mixture cools. Remove cake from freezer and spread meringue on cake.

Hint: Poke holes in cake with a knife or toothpick to facilitate soaking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom