Thur 8th Feb weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
Remind me to not give warning before I fart near you all... Unsuspecting olfactory assults.. by the Buddah built diver :D

:11: ....o...k...I'm not even going to ask.

i hear if you light a match its not toxic any longer

anyhoooooo

I GOT MY EPELIPTIC MACHINE!!!!! its in a box :shocked: now i have to put it together

must make sure hubby stays out of the house till its finished

Hello Everybody! How goes it?

Well its been a good week for me, firstly I've moved house - I'm now walking distance to the dive shop/boat/shore :D

I finished my DM theory/pool training yesterday (you watch me...etc) handed in all my mapping, briefs, dive site assistance plan etc and the application form are being faxed to PADI today, so I should get my PADI No# soon! :D - And next week I'm doing my AI...eek :11:

I'm starting to hate knowledge reviews....

Anyway for the weightin:

This weeks weightin: 157.0lbs
Last weeks weight: 158.8lbs
Loss this week: 1.8lb
Total Loss to date: 58.0lbs
Target: 150lbs (7lbs)

Speak to everyone soon!

Great work, everyone! For those who are at plateau... Keep working at it ( I know mine are coming, and I expect your support when I get there!)

I just did my weekly measurements. All of my loss this week happened in the chest, waist and hips. I told you I got new jeans last week. Well, those can now slide off me fully buttoned and zipped, even with the belt on. I just got my first pair of size 34 relaxed fit jeans in 10 years, and I had to get new shorts and a "large" size shirt to go golfing with a vendor today!

This weekend, all the clothes that no longer fit will be off to GoodWill.

I am currently at a weight I was at 2 years ago, but I wasn't exercising nearly as much, and I was in a size 36/38. Funny, I just remembered that the ex-wife called me a liar so many times (about my weight loss at that time) that I decided it wasn't worth it to keep up my attempts to lose... and began gaining (Hey, if you are going to be called a liar so much, you might as well fulfill the expectation). Wow! what a difference in my attitude, today. I am really surprised at how much my self image was affected by her attitudes. I guess I would be guilty of being the enabler of her expectations in many ways.

Well, just thought I would let everyone know how much you have helped to keep me on track and on goal. You have helped support all of us "losers"... lol

almitywife:
and with all the sucess of the 10lb challange - WE NEED MORE PICS!!!

Okay, okay - I found a photo of me from last summers bbq (September)

I do believe its a more dramatic change than the last image I posted in the before and after thread...

Attachments

• trickster_beforeafter2.jpg
    trickster_beforeafter2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 39
Wow... there was alot of posts since yesterday morning...

Tripletdad has moved out of Plateau City... Yay for Tripletdad!!!
Cheddar is doing voodoo magic making "bloating" and "attitude" illnesses for the guys! LOL I love it!

Almity says, "I GOT MY EPELIPTIC MACHINE!!!!!" :rofl3: LMAO!!! Almity... I believe you meant, "Elliptical" machine! LOL Though, when I used to use an elliptical, I was convince that I'd have seizures before my workouts were over! :rofl3: Remember, elliptical= good; epeliptic(epileptic)= bad. :wink: :D

I also have to say that I LOVE the motivation and support in this thread! I used to do Weight Watchers Online, and never got this much support on their boards! This board is amazing! I truly hope that I have the opportunity to meet each and every one of you some day! That said... I weighed 276.2 this morning!!! Another dip under the plateau... Just don't tell Jenny I got on the scales.... I couldn't resist the urge to weigh! Sorry Jenny!!! :wink: :D

I didn't have time to post the weights yesterday, but I did weigh myself. Yesterday I was at 182.2 and I started at 187.8 on 1-22-07. So to date I've lost 5.6 lbs which isn't too bad. That leaves 4.4 lbs left to lose 10 lbs.

175 is my ultimate goal which means I have 7.2 lbs left to lose. It's slow going but it is moving along, it'd be faster if I could stay away from sweets, but I have beat it during the day. It's just supper time that I slide a bit.

skinnytech:
<snip>Wow! what a difference in my attitude,
I was just thinking the same thing this morning as I was doing a workout video for the first time in years. I am about as coordinated as a .... I dunno.. pick something.. Anyways, instead of getting frustrated with the moves, I forced a smile on my face after the facilitator mentioned enjoying the work out. Let me tell you, instantly with that smile on my face, it made all the difference and I concentrated less on the moves and more on just moving around getting the benefits of the aerobic workout.
Attitude is everything!!

Some times it's all about the movement not the motion you see.....:rofl3:

CoolTech:
Funny, I just remembered that the ex-wife called me a liar so many times (about my weight loss at that time) that I decided it wasn't worth it to keep up my attempts to lose... and began gaining (Hey, if you are going to be called a liar so much, you might as well fulfill the expectation). Wow! what a difference in my attitude, today. I am really surprised at how much my self image was affected by her attitudes.

LOL... my not-soon-enough-ex-to-be was the same way! I would start to lose weight, and he'd tell me he didn't see it. When the cellulite started to disappear, he said, "oh, I thought it was just filling in." He is now upset that I have started to lose weight again, and says, "why didn't you ever try to lose weight for me?" Hmmm... I wonder... NOT! :rofl3: :rofl3:

Since I moved out, I have felt better, had a smile on my face, eat better, and care more about myself. Talk about awesome attitude adjustments! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom