Three instructors and their students

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Three instructors and their students are on board a dive boat in the middle of the ocean. There is a NAUI instructor, a SSI instructor, and an PADI instructor. Everything is going fine until the boat springs a leak and starts to sink. The SSI instructor says to his students, "Okay, we're in the middle of the ocean, so we might as well do our deep dive." The NAUI instructor says to his students, "Okay, we might as well do our navigation dive, so let's get our compasses out and swim towards shore." The PADI instructor says to his students, "Okay, for $25 extra you guys get to do a wreck dive!"

Nice......

:rofl:

Lil' Irish Temper:
"Okay, for $25 extra you guys get to do a wreck dive!"

I think you need to rethink that one. I've never gotten off that cheap with the Put Another Dollar In folks.....

wedivebc:
Did you take the time to look them up or did you have them bookmarked?
I accually spent the time to look that up. It only took 5 min or so, proving how easy it would be for anyone else to.

Back
Top Bottom