Thinking of a Turkey Weekend Dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ron...haven't seen you since June! The T-day weekend or the following weekend is starting to sound good. I'm trying to round up a few potential students for a specialty or advanced diver weekend. Hopefully, I can make it work out.
Might also be heading to Coz for a week before Thanksgiving...so that could change things. Lets talk!

Ron...haven't seen you since June! The T-day weekend or the following weekend is starting to sound good. I'm trying to round up a few potential students for a specialty or advanced diver weekend. Hopefully, I can make it work out.
Might also be heading to Coz for a week before Thanksgiving...so that could change things. Lets talk!

You don't HAVE to round up students to dive BH! :D

We should get together, even if it is not for a dive.

You don't HAVE to round up students to dive BH! :D

We should get together, even if it is not for a dive.

Well rounding up students and making it a "work weekend" exponentially increases my chances of going!:blessing:

Last time I drove down there, fuel was costing about twice what it is now, so I'm more inclined to go now. I'd also be interested in diving the often mentioned lakes in Nebraska. I do know where they are!

Lets meet for lunch in Denver this week. PM me with your schedule.

I might show up on Saturday, gotta try out the new fisheye lens! :D

Might be possible for me.

I am changing gear a bit... have a BP & Wing and some other "DIR stuff" on the way. Been reading some DIR propaganda. Might actually have a new setup by then which will need playing with.

Just crash tested my BP/W at the hole last weekend! I highly recommend it -- rock solid stability. Plus, the rig was dry & ready to put away 3 hours after rinsing it! My old BC used to take 2 DAYS to dry out. Padding? We don't need no stinkin' padding!

I might show up on Saturday, gotta try out the new fisheye lens! :D

Just crash tested my BP/W at the hole last weekend! I highly recommend it -- rock solid stability. Plus, the rig was dry & ready to put away 3 hours after rinsing it! My old BC used to take 2 DAYS to dry out. Padding? We don't need no stinkin' padding!

Hi there, I am in ABQ too. Glad to hear you like your BP, what kind did you get?

Don't think I'll be able to make the T-day trip, I'll just be getting back from BVI. Hope the weather is good for all who do go.

Jason

I went DiveRite -- Aluminum plate, deluxe harness w/ crotch strap, 30lb wing. I figure it's pretty simple, yet versatile enough for anything I can do with a single tank.

You'll never go back! BP&Wings are the way to go!

I enjoy my BP/W. I use my Stiletto for travel however.

One can't compare a bulky padded BCD to a BP/W, but my Zeagle compares rather favorably. Glad you like the setup. Hope you can get to the Hole after Thanksgiving! :D

Back
Top Bottom