Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive 1 - Suunto Stinger
Dive 2 - Uwatec Aladin

Both had 99 Mins + of Deco time on them...dried them off, get them a full servicing and now i use the Stinger as a back up for my D6....not a bad days diving!

Diving Bali | Dive Courses Bali

$10 bill, goggles (at least 3 pairs over this summer), random small car parts (for example, a spark plug), but most of all: ponytail elastics in abundance. These are from the upper San Marcos River in San Marcos, Texas. River users can tell you of all the expensive cell phones, sunglasses, car keys, and cash that occasionally turn up. Beer + boating/tubing sometimes leads to losing track of personal items. ;-)

A cooking pot from the early 1800's, a boot from the same period of history, tons of fishing lures, the odd dive knife, a fishing rod,

many many years ago a large 24pounder Cannon which was eventually recovered and put on display at museum in Southern Ontario.

recently a Bikini....both the top and bottom.. sadly I couldn't find the owner :D

This evening we found an anchor, some golf balls and a pair of Prada sunglasses in Lake Lanier!

What dive site?

You sir are a man of great honor.
Best thing I've ever found was a Nikon 8008 with Ikelite housing and dual strobes. The guy at the local dive shop told me the setup cost well over $3000. After a few calls I was able to locate the owner. Apparently he had lost the camera over 2 months before and assumed it was lost forever. He was pretty happy to say the least.

Lots of sun glasses maybe 10 pairs, $70.00, grafitti, mask, snorkels, cans, bottles, bottle caps, A brick we call swim buddy now "You should always swim with a buddy", not much other than the standard tourist fodder.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom